Forklift Truck Engineer – Are you good at problem solving?
This is a great opportunity to join an established, reputable company that offer an interesting and varied workload in West Bromwich. The role would suit someone seeking a long term position within a relaxed, friendly company who always put their staff first. There will be the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary with plenty of overtime available.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate should be a qualified Engineer/Technician from an Automotive or Engineering background and will have;
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Hydraulics.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to work to timescales.
- An approachable and friendly manner.
Responsibilities and Tasks Include: Visiting client sites predominantly within 60 miles of West Bromwich to carry out breakdown repairs your duties will involve;
- Repairing or replacing faulty parts.
- Dealing with customers and completing any necessary paperwork.
- Identifying problems, and fine-tuning machinery performance.
- Producing parts orders.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, Company Pension, Company Van and Mobile Phone.
This role will suit: Time Served Engineer, Forklift Truck Engineer, HGV Engineer, Forklift Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Forklift Technician.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!